Updated: 28 April 2023
1. Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means “MahaMoney”, the brand owned and operated by Team FirstRays Ventures Private Limited.
2. Information About Us
Our Site and Our Platform are owned and operated Team MahaMoney,
Registered address: 152-153, 1st Floor, A-wing, Panchshil Plaza, Hughes Road, Gamdevi, Mumbai - 400007
VAT number: _____
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Telephone number: _______.
To provide non-personalized or personalized advertisements
- To identify your location
- To identify your browser and device
- For analytics and research,
- To measure and analyze the audience for each page to subsequently improve the ergonomics, browsing, or visibility of content;
- To measure the reliability of Our
3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with the current Cookie Law. We may use some or all the following types of Cookies:
- F irst-party cookies: These are the cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device or are those set by a website that is being visited by you at the time. We use these cookies as they are absolutely necessary to provide you MahaMoney's services. If you choose to opt out of these cookies, then we may not be able to provide you with services. The table below will help you to understand what these necessary cookies do.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in/out to access site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our sites.
- Analytics Cookies: These Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Sites so you may access them as you have requested. These cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged in/out to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies let us operate the Sites in accordance with the choices you make. These cookies permit us to "remember" you in-between visits. For instance, we will recognize your user name and remember how you customized the Sites and services, for example by adjusting text size, fonts, languages, and other parts of web pages that are alterable, and provide you with the same customizations during future visits.
- Marketing/Targeting Cookies: It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited, and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third-Party Cookies: We use a number of partners that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our websites to allow them to deliver tailored advertising within their domains, for example Facebook and Google DoubleClick. We endeavor to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you wish to accept them or not. We also use a number of partners to provide digital experiences and functionalities on our websites. For example, while browsing our websites you may be served cookies from third parties who provide some of its features on Our Websites (e.g., a YouTube video), although you have withdrawn or declined your consent to our cookies. This happens because you have directly given your consent to the use of their cookies. In such cases, you should directly withdraw your consent on the relevant third-party website.
- Persistent Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookies may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies: Any of the above types of Cookies may be a session, Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
3.4 Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire as indicated in the table below.
3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
What's it for
First-Party Cookies (Internal Cookies)
To provide you MahaMoney's Services
Google provides us with analytical information about the users. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us. Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies
We uses Google DoubleClick to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns. Opt-out of DoubleClick cookies
5. Consent and Control
5.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny distinct categories of Cookie that We use.
5.2 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser 'help' / 'tool' or 'edit' section for cookie settings with respect to your browser that may be Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox etc.
5.3 The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
(Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS)
- Safari (iOS)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Android (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
6. Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me?
Most types of cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data but they may not be able to directly identify you as an individual or have any of your personal information such as Name, E-mail id or Mobile number.
7. How to manage cookies
If you block cookies or cookies are not enabled on your computer, it may hinder your browsing experience on our website. Some active content for example, may not work correctly.
9. Further Information
9.2 For more information about privacy, data protection, and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: